BETHEL PARK FARMERS' MARKET
Be a 'Fan'
Be a 'Fan'
Adapting to COVID-19 at the Market
1. MASKS - Properly worn masks (covering nose and mouth) are mandatory at the market
2. Dogs - Dogs ARE ALLOWED at the market this year. As always, owners must maintain control of their dog(s) at all times.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING - Customers are asked to keep 6' distance from non-family members.
4. Entrance/Exit and directional walking - to encourage social distancing we will still have defined entry and exit and clockwise single directional walking through the market.
5. Sanitizing - Sanitizer will be provided to customers at both entrances of the market.
6. Vendor spacing - Vendors will continue to be spaced to promote social distancing
7. On-site eating - Tables & chairs will not be available at the start of the market season. Staff will monitor the situation and determine if/when this will be returned.
THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE, FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE!!
We LOOK forward TO SEEING YOU Soon!
located along Corrigan Drive, NEAR PARK ENTRANCE & ICE SKATING RINK
Tuesdays 3 - 7 p.m. rain or shine!
M-F: 7am - 9pm