BETHEL PARK FARMERS' MARKET
Be a 'Fan'
Be a 'Fan'
Adapting to COVID-19 at the Market
1. MASKS - Properly worn masks (covering nose and mouth) should be worn by unvaccinated shoppers.
2. Dogs - Dogs ARE ALLOWED at the market this year. As always, owners must maintain control of their dog(s) at all times.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING - Customers are asked to keep 6' distance from non-family members.
4. Entrance/Exit - to encourage social distancing we will still have defined entry and exit and encourage clockwise single directional walking through the market.
5. Sanitizing - Sanitizer will be provided to customers at the market tent / front entrance
6. Vendor spacing - Vendors will continue to be spaced to promote social distancing
7. On-site eating - Tables & chairs have returned to the middle of the market for customer use.
THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE, FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE!!
We LOOK forward TO SEEING YOU Soon!
located along Corrigan Drive, NEAR PARK ENTRANCE & ICE SKATING RINK
Tuesdays 3 - 7 p.m. rain or shine!
M-F: 7am - 9pm